Test Automation Engineer
Rombit Studio is looking for a Test Automation Engineer with a passion for delivering high quality and performant user centered applications. We contribute to our client’s business success by providing them with innovative & sustainable digital I(o)T products.
Our Test Automation Engineer has a key role in ensuring the quality of the products that Rombit Studio delivers. As a Test automation engineer you contribute to the automatisation of the testing process and making it more efficient. You are the project’s gatekeeper for consistent quality of the entire development process and work on continuous improvement of the RomWow, RomWay of working.
- work in a scrum-team with developers, architects and business/UX analysts.
- design and run test scripts to ensure coverage of future actions of an application.
- be responsible for the development and execution of system and system integration tests
- be responsible for performance testing
- launch scripts, interpret results and communicate them
- register incidents in the incident tracking tool
- write test plans and creating test cases for the various projects
- be conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests
- execute test suites and preparing test reports for management
- be troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures
- ensure all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards
- be an integral part of the problem-solving process. In addition to identifying issues, you suggest solutions, working with a cross-functional team to develop a long-term fix.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Previous work experience as a test engineer.
- Knowledge of testing tools including Testrail, Postman and Cypress.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber or JMeter is a plus.
- Knowledge of diagramming software such as Lucidchart or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Structural way of working.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
You share the values of a true Rombiteer:
- Be curious: By embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- A challenging and fun scale-up environment. Think hackathons, ping pong sessions, team buildings…
- A spot in a dynamic growing team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- Competitive salary with numerous advantages on top of that: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, self-steering, openness, trust and flexibility
- You’re welcome in our modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp. It’s easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, warehouses, logistics, ... You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.