Junior IoT Firmware Engineer
You develop IoT devices to save lives. Literally.
- You have some basic experience with embedded software development
- You’re capable of interpreting datasheets
- C code doesn’t scare you off
- You’re interested in working with FreeRTOS
- You don’t freak out when discussing HAL, BSP and driver solutions
- You can implement algorithms
- You know how to test embedded devices
- Keen on challenges, open to growth
- Educated to degree level – computer science, electrical/electronic engineering
- You have a can-do attitude
You share the values of a true Rombiteer:
- Be curious: By embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- A key position in an awesome growing team
- A competitive salary in line with your responsibilities
- Numerous advantages: group – and hospital insurance, car leasing, bike leasing for frequent bikers, lunch and eco vouchers, individual training budget.
- A highly inspiring, challenging and fun work environment with frequent team building days (and nights).
- Knowledge sharing sessions, meetups,… Never not learning!
- A culture of autonomy, openness, trust, flexibility and lots of fun
- A nice spacious office in the heart of Antwerp, at the Meir shopping street. It’s easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of).
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, warehouses, logistics, ... You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.