We are looking to hire a skilled test engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a test engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
To ensure success as a test engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level test engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the various product suites.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests.
- Executing test suites and preparing test reports for management.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Previous work experience as a test engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Testrail, Cucumber, Selenium and JMeter.
- Knowledge of diagramming software such as Lucidchart or equivalent.
- Experience with GoLang and NodeJS is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Structural way of working.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
You share the values of a true Rombiteer:
- Be curious: By embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Numerous advantages on top of your competitive salary: insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust and flexibility
- A highly inspiring, challenging and fun work environment, with frequent team building days (and nights).
- A modern, spacious and easily accessible office in the center of Antwerp.
Why join Rombit?
You'll learn new things every week during our Knowledge Sharing Sessions and meetups. Never not learning!
You'll work in a solid, self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You'll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. It's located in the heart of Antwerp, easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
You'll have an impact on the dynamics within ports, warehouses, logistics, ... You'll boost their safety, security and efficiency.
You'll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You're the expert, right.
You need a break? Challenge your colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts in our lounge.